Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bri's Top 5 Favorite Video Games

I am a geek girl first and formost.
But I do love me some makeup, fashion, and hockey!
Me and my geeky self love to play some video games.
I have a ps3, I love it very much.
I know, I know.. why a ps3 over an xbox or what not?
I researched for months about which console to purchuce and finally decided on the ps3, why?
In a nut shell,
It looked nicer, free internet useage, and less failure rate. Pretty simple.
It is kindof sad because I do have a lot of friends who have xbox's, even Mr. Geek Chic.
Still ps3 won my heart.
I also with in my family own a wii, which is also pretty fun but not as fun as a ps3.

These are my  top 5 Favorite Video Games (so far) and I will go in depth about why I love them so much later.

1. Fallout 3


2. Heavy Rain (a very close second)

  

3. Call of Duty ( 5 and Modern Warfare 2)


 

4. Bioshock 1 and 2


 

5. Mario Party 8


 


I hope you enjoyed my post!  




No comments:

Post a Comment